- GENERAL INFORMATION FOR USERS
In order to provide you with our services and products, We may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data. Such personal data includes, without limitation, your name, e-mail address, home address, contact numbers, birth date, gender, occupation, spouse/parent’s details, personal interests and other information (“Personal Data”). Your Personal Data disclosure is important because we will utilise the Personal Data to present goods and services that may suit your needs and interests. Failure to provide such personal data or subsequent withdrawal of your consent to our collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your personal data, may result in us being unable to provide you with certain or all of our services or products.
Should your Personal Data be stolen, hacked, lost or damaged due to accident or by any other means, without any fault or negligence on the part of the Company, the Company reserves the right to refuse any responsibility for any damages incurred to the extent permitted under Singapore law.
Cookies will not collect personal information such as names or e-mail addresses. Nevertheless, if you do not wish to have cookies in your computer, you may configure your web browser to disable cookies.
Benefits of Cookies:
- (a) to check usage frequency or visiting pattern. These tracking cookies help us to understand the user’s character and habits. Moreover, it will help us improve our services, contents, advertising patterns, as well as promotional activities offered on the website to best suit individual needs; and
- (b) to evaluate the number of visitors. Different browsers will have different uses for cookies that can distinguish visitors as members or non-members. This information is useful for presenting advertisements that best suit a target audience, evaluating user interests, and the user’s internet usage pattern.
- USE OF USER’S PERSONAL DATA
The data collected can be used internally for our in-house affiliated associations.
- KEEPING USER’S PERSONAL DATA
In case the Company requires additional personal information, the Company will ask for such additional data from you and keep it confidential.
In some cases when the Company needs to disclose your Personal Data to a third party, the Company will notify you of such disclosure in advance. The User always has the right to approve or disapprove of such disclosures, or even to refuse to receive those services as they wish.
Certain promotional or marketing campaign activities that occur in https://aptamil-singapore.myshopify.com/ may be sponsored by another company, trade partner or business alliance. All or part of a user’s personal information collected from such activities may be presented to the sponsoring company, trade partner or business alliance, in which case the users will be notified before any disclosure. In this event, the user can reserve the right not to participate in these activities.
- DISCLOSURE OF USERS’ PERSONAL DATA
Unless required or permitted under Singapore law, we will not disclose a user’s Personal Data to others without the user’s consent.
We may disclose a user’s Personal Data in, amongst others, the following circumstances:
- 5.1 Information for trade partners and/or business alliances as well as business sponsors. The Company may disclose personal information to business alliances and business sponsors.
The Company will inform you in advance of this intention and seek your consent before the disclosure or transfer of your Personal Data takes place.
- 5.2 In some promotional campaigns, the campaign sponsors may ask for additional information.
The Company reserves the right to disclose your Personal Data to the sponsor to enable us to respond to your future needs effectively. We will inform you of such a release prior to disclosure, passing on, or transfer, and seek your consent in relation thereto.
- 5.3 In some cases you may be offered information or special news from a third party. Once you agree to receive such information, your name and e-mail address will be disclosed to the third party and you will be deemed to have consented to such disclosure.
- 5.4 The Company may also disclose information in the following special cases:
- (a) if the disclosure is necessary for any investigation or proceedings;
- (b) if the disclosure is necessary for evaluative purposes;
- (c) if the disclosure is necessary for the Company to obtain legal services; or
- (d) if the disclosure is required by law.
- CHOICES OF USERS IN PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION, USAGE AND DISCLOSURE
If you consent to receiving information about the Company’s products and services by mail, SMS, phone and e-mail, we will contact you by any of those communication channels to inform you about our news, activities, goods and services.
The Company does not have a policy to sell or lease personal information to outsiders. However, as described above, the Company may disclose your Personal Data to a third party, in which circumstance the Company will inform you of the proposed disclosure prior to the disclosure and in which case you have the right to refuse the request if you do not wish the Company to disclose your Personal Data. You can choose not to use those services or to participate in any promotional or marketing activities.
- AMENDMENT OF AND ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA ONLINE OR THROUGH OUR DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
If at any time you wish to know what Personal Data about you that we are holding, or if you have any questions or inquiries concerning your Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Officer (Ms Michelle Ang, 63950380, email@example.com or Valencia Lai, 63950377, firstname.lastname@example.org). You may also use the aforementioned avenues to withdraw your consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data.
- OTHER ISSUES
Be careful when disclosing personal information while you are online such as when you are using message board, chat room and e-mail. This information may be collected and used by another party. Therefore, you must keep your personal information, login name and password secret.
- GOVERNING LAW